Our Carrier Pre-Qualification Requirements
We take our Carrier Network very seriously; our reputation and performance depends upon it.
RQL works with only the best carriers in the business. Each of the carriers in our network has undergone stringent pre-qualification screening program.
All of our carriers have to have:
- At least five trucks
- Been in business for three or more years
- Cargo insurance of $100,000 minimum
- A satisfactory Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) rating
- All appropriate Designation of Process Agents (BOC3) forms filed in each state where it operates
- Three references
- A commitment to direct and frequent communication
We provide our customers with the optimum Cold Chain experience.
All of these factors must be in place before RQL will accept a Carrier into our network. And once part of our Network, RQL works with the Carrier to ensure that it implements our proven cold-chain transportation procedures.
Why Choose Us
- Only the very best pre-screened carriers can be counted among our Carrier Network.
- Our Carrier Network is extensive and stocked with Cold Chain compliant Carriers.
- All of our Carriers meet our strict Carrier Standards.
- All of our Cold Chain Shippers are federally and state safety compliant.
- Our Carriers are fully-insured to at least $100,000 in Carrier Insurance.
RQL offers proficient assistance when handling my loads. I can always count on their carriers to have reliable and prompt delivery times. When calling for an update, they give accurate dispatch information and are prone to helping fulfil my needs. RQL is a pleasure to work with.
I have been working with RQL for approximately 4 years. There are several reasons that I continue working with this company, specifically Jake. Jake’s prices are extremely competitive and he is willing to keep prices current through the season’s changes. RQL stays in constant communication, gives daily updates, and offers additional information when asked. Jake, along with his coworkers, work to understand my needs and fill them in a very professional and timely fashion.