Filling Out Carrier Packets is a Drag
Carriers hate filling out carrier packets and brokers hate reviewing them. They feel like a waste of time, but it is necessary first step to building a mutually beneficial relationship. Our goal is to make the process as painless as possible. We won’t ask you to fill out a carrier packet unless we believe we have business for you. Please make sure you meet our carrier requirements (see below) before filling out the carrier packet.
We offer quick pay options of 5 days and next day.
Our Carrier Requirements
All of our carriers have to have:
- At least five trucks
- Been in business for three or more years
- Cargo insurance of $100,000 minimum
- A satisfactory Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) rating
- All appropriate Designation of Process Agents (BOC3) forms filed in each state where it operates
- Three references
- A commitment to direct and frequent communication
Why Choose Us
- Cold chain experts who specialize in transporting poultry, meat, produce and dairy products
- Food safety fanatics who are compliant to the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) trained people on staff – we prevent problems before they happen
- Dedicated account management – cold chain shipments require a higher level of coordination and communication and that is exactly what we provide
- Technology – we have invested in state of the art transportation management systems, load tracking sensors and load board to ensure that we bring every advantage to our customers
I enjoy working with RQL for several reasons. The brokers and staff are very clear on times and locations. They are honest and upfront about their rates, but they take my drivers into consideration. They have a very professional atmosphere, along with their staff being friendly and attentive. Whenever a problem arises, they make sure to inform us and help resolve the issue in the best way possible for all parties involved. I always feel that I’m being taken care of by their employees.
I’ve been doing business with these guys since doors first opened, the staff is amazing and professional. We have hauled for them many years now, and they have never disappointed. RQL always has loads for our drivers at great rates. Their brokers and staff members are very friendly, reliable, and helpful whenever any problems may arise. They have freight year-round with advance and quick pay options. They ALWAYS pay on time with no hassles or deductions. RQL is a great company to work with.