Loadboard Access – Exclusively for RQL Carrier Partners
At RQL, we believe picking the right carrier partners is one of the keys to success in the Freight Brokerage business. We pride ourselves on our carrier network because we have invested heavily in time and effort to work with the very best in the industry.
One of the advantages of being part of the RQL carrier family is access to our loadboard, which contains all our open lanes. RQL’s steady growth means we have new lanes every week. If you looking for business, please check out our loadboard.
- Real time access and constantly updated with new lanes.
- Loadboard access is for RQL carrier partners only – who always get first dibs on our new business.
- Easy to use, intuitive system – no training necessary.
- Access our loadboard via tablet, PC or phone.
- If you see an open lane that want, you can simply assign the load to your company. We want to make it as easy as possible for our partners to continue working with us.
- Lanes from blue chip shippers who value great carriers and food safety.
- To get access, just contact your RQL broker / transportation consultant.
- Invoice RQL for your loads via the loadboard
- Use our loadboard to get a fuel advance for loads that you have already picked up.
- Update your location / status for current loads. At RQL, we require two updates per day from our carriers and the loadboard is more convenient for some drivers.
Hate Loadboards? We Still Answer the Phone!
Most of our carriers love our loadboard, but if you aren’t into it, feel free to call or email us. We want to make it very easy to get you loaded and moving.
Not Part of the RQL Carrier Network Yet?
We are picky – We are very choosy about the carriers we work with – and we prefer carriers who are choosy about who they will work with too. We have learned that building relationships with poor carriers is not good for us or our customers. To learn more about our carrier pre-qualification process.
We take our Carrier Network very seriously; our reputation and performance depends upon it.
Why Choose Us
- Cold chain experts who specialize in transporting poultry, meat, produce and dairy products
- Food safety fanatics who are compliant to the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) trained people on staff – we prevent problems before they happen
- Dedicated account management – cold chain shipments require a higher level of coordination and communication and that is exactly what we provide
- Technology – we have invested in state of the art transportation management systems, load tracking sensors and load board to ensure that we bring every advantage to our customers
I enjoy working with RQL for several reasons. The brokers and staff are very clear on times and locations. They are honest and upfront about their rates, but they take my drivers into consideration. They have a very professional atmosphere, along with their staff being friendly and attentive. Whenever a problem arises, they make sure to inform us and help resolve the issue in the best way possible for all parties involved. I always feel that I’m being taken care of by their employees.
I’ve been doing business with these guys since doors first opened, the staff is amazing and professional. We have hauled for them many years now, and they have never disappointed. RQL always has loads for our drivers at great rates. Their brokers and staff members are very friendly, reliable, and helpful whenever any problems may arise. They have freight year-round with advance and quick pay options. They ALWAYS pay on time with no hassles or deductions. RQL is a great company to work with.