The RQL Difference: Attention to Detail
We take our Carrier Network very seriously; our reputation and performance depends upon it.
RQL works with only the best carriers in the business. Each of the over 6000 carriers in our network has undergone stringent pre-qualification screening program.
RQL has over 6000 carriers in our network, all meticulously vetted by our rigorous pre-qualification intake process, and subject to our ongoing oversight and evaluation.
We work with over 200 carriers month in and month out, so we have the breadth (number) and depth (quality) of specialist carriers to handle even the most demanding shipping needs.
RQL manages each load with a proven process that meets our customers’ needs.
Our four-step procedure is roughly as follows:
- Thorough Discovery – The most important aspect in RQL’s proven process is our ability to match the load with the right carrier to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Assigning the Load – With the strength of our Carrier Network (we use over 200 carriers month and after month and have over 6000 carriers in our entire network), we can assure our customers of the precise fit for the load.
- Delivery – Each driver of every load makes two calls per day. RQL knows about any damage or delay in the shipment, so we can keep our customers in the loop.
- Customer Billing – RQL promises prompt billing
At RQL, we believe problem-solving ought to be proactive rather than reactive and our communication system lets us do that. We value both our customers and our carriers and know that transparency in communication makes for the best deliveries in the fastest time.
RQL combines the best technology with the right personnel to achieve complete communication.
- RQL devotes a specific Account Manager to every customer.
- We also assign a backup account manager to every customer.
- We insist on Continuous Communication in every stage of the delivery.
- We have developed and utilize proprietary CRM software to detail every load.
Why Choose Us
- Cold chain experts who specialize in transporting poultry, meat, produce and dairy products
- Food safety fanatics who are compliant to the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) trained people on staff – we prevent problems before they happen
- Dedicated account management – cold chain shipments require a higher level of coordination and communication and that is exactly what we provide
- Technology – we have invested in state of the art transportation management systems, load tracking sensors and load board to ensure that we bring every advantage to our customers
RQL offers proficient assistance when handling my loads. I can always count on their carriers to have reliable and prompt delivery times. When calling for an update, they give accurate dispatch information and are prone to helping fulfil my needs. RQL is a pleasure to work with.
I have been working with RQL for approximately 4 years. There are several reasons that I continue working with this company, specifically Jake. Jake’s prices are extremely competitive and he is willing to keep prices current through the season’s changes. RQL stays in constant communication, gives daily updates, and offers additional information when asked. Jake, along with his coworkers, work to understand my needs and fill them in a very professional and timely fashion.